Eventide - Survival Horror TTRPG
A downloadable game
How and why the world as we know it came to be changed forever has long been forgotten.
It’s been hundreds - maybe even thousands - of years since anyone even spoke of the Cataclysm or the time that came before, and the memories of that world that once was, faded into dust.
To the people inhabiting the world of Eventide, this isn’t a post-cataclysmic world, it’s just the world that is. And the world that always was, as far back as anyone living in it can remember.
From Frenzy Kitty Games, the studio that brought you KARMA, Something Wicked, and Children of the Fall comes EVENTIDE, a game of apocalyptic survival horror in the wasteland.
- This lavishly illustrated book contains everything you need to play, including:
- Fast and dynamic rules for roleplaying in the apocalypse
- Robust classless character-creation
- Optional Tribe Creation rules for group play
- Full campaign setting including many detailed settlements and NPCs
- Dozens of inspiring adventure seeds
- 17 Tribes complete with unique beliefs, structures, affiliations, and NPCs
- A bestiary containing 35 ruthless and terrifying enemies
- Hardcore Mode: rules variants for brave players in search of a brutal challenge.
- Lone Wanderer: Solitaire rules for solo adventures in the wastelands
- Apocalypse Toolkit: Tools and generators to assist GMs in running their games dynamically
In addition, there are several special downloadable extras:
- EVENTIDE Players Guide (rules-only version of the game)
- Separate Character, Vehicle, and Tribe Sheets
- High-Quality Eventide Map 4K Wallpaper Pack featuring 6 beautiful wallpapers
- Print and Play Initiative Tracker Deck
Print on demand copies are available here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/359061/Eventide
Reviews of EVENTIDE:
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: